Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Welcome Puggle Lovers and Snugglers!

Hello! Welcome to Puggle Hugs blog. Where every puggle needs a hug. I am glad you could come visit. My name is Christy Taylor and I am a breeder and also a mother of two of my own very adorable puggles. I have created this blog so that other puggle mothers (and fathers) could share with one another the wonderful and exciting journeys with our puggles. Everyday is a new experience with my puggles and I am sure you all have some crazy and unique stories about your very own puggles. I look forward to our journey together and hopefully we can share some insight with one another on puggles as well as maybe make a few lasting friendships. I plan to update this often and hope that you will continue to come back and visit. Until then....

No comments: