Monday, November 26, 2007

Fight over empty refried beans can

Lately, Reece has been getting into some trouble. He is such a good dog; however, sometimes he doesn’t use his head.  Here is how the story went down:
My puggle, Reece, was sniffing around and decided to get into the garbage in the kitchen. With an empty refried bean can he managed to pull out of the garbage, he darted for a place to hide, which ended up between my recliner and wall. Well, not using my head, I told my seven year old, Blaine, to grab it from him and put it back in the garbage. Well, Blaine said that he was growling at him, which is very unusual, so he didn’t want to grab it. Therefore, I decided to put my hand down their and grab it and boy way I wrong. Reece attacked my hand. I was so angry and him and so hurt that he would actually do this. But, then I got to thinking. He didn’t know it was my hand, because all he saw was a hand coming after it. That is my excuse anyways. The point of this story, never try to take food away from your puggle, even if you think that your dog wouldn’t ever do this!
Since this happened, my hand is better and Reece and I are getting a long again. You know, puggles are just like kids and they don’t use their heads before they react! I guess I should’ve thought about using my head to before I reacted on grabbing his can of empty refried beans from him. 

No comments: