Friday, April 4, 2008

OPRAH TO DO A SHOW ON INVESTIGATING PUPPY MILLS! WATCH THIS FRIDAY!

Oprah Winfrey’s dog of 13 years, Sophie, died of kidney failure last month. Because of this, she has dedicated an entire show to her dog. Although her dog was not adopted from a puppy mill, this show has completely changed her outlook on puppy mills and she says that she will adopt her next dog from a shelter.

I just wanted to let you all know to watch this as I just told you about my Puggle Peanut, which we adopted from a puppy mill. I truly am shocked at what I learned about puppy mills, and I wish I had known this before I brought Peanut into our lives.

After watching this show, I believe we will all have an even better understanding of why we need to stay away from these places and make it our responsibility not to contribute to the income of these places.

Lisa Ling has investigated puppy mills, and she tells us her findings, which are shocking and disgusting.

Please take some time to watch this show and find it in your heart to pass this information on. And, whatever you do don't purchase a Puggle from a pet store or over the internet, because these Puggles are most likely from a puppy mill and we don't want to help with puppy mills profit!

No comments: